Working at Stripe Partners
Stripe Partners is a diverse international team of specialists from different fields and backgrounds. We are always searching for new talent to enrich our cohort.
We run two intern programmes a year. Both offer recent graduates the opportunity to work with us for four months. These are fully paid positions and offered to candidates as a trial for them and us with possibility to join full time. Most of our employees have started at Stripe Partners as interns.
We are always looking for people who are…
Curious in general and particularly about culture, tech and business.
Empathetic and warm towards other human beings.
Proactive and take initiative, suggesting solutions and ways forward.
Clear communicators in writing and in speaking.
Original thinkers, who make interesting observations about the world around you.
Term: 3 months contract (with possibility to full time)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 25k – 27k p/a
Reporting to: Chief of Staff
Location: Based in office (when possible)
About Stripe Partners
We are a research and consulting company based in London. We help companies design new products and services by carrying out research with the potential users and future customers. We specialise in in-depth qualitative research (mostly in-person but also remotely in the current period) which we use to understand people’s needs and behaviours. When we research a certain type of behaviour or product, we always try to understand what is really meaningful to people and how they make sense of the world. We advise our clients on what the key opportunities are for a new product and what features, functions or positioning could contribute to its success.
We strongly encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. The more diverse perspectives on our team, the more we can help our clients understand people’s worlds.
Let us know in your application if you have any accessibility requirements during the interview. We’re happy to arrange interviews outside of work hours if you have caring responsibilities or other circumstances that affect your availability.
Stripe Partners is growing and we are looking for someone to join our team. This is ideally a junior position with the opportunity to expand and grow – we’re looking to hire someone who can quickly become a strong contributor to the operations team – assisting our project teams with their recruitment and administrative tasks and contributing to the growth of the business. We are offering a 3 month with potential to go to a full time position.
- Contributing to project briefing meetings
- Preparing costs for less complex pitches/ proposals and assisting with more complex costings
- Helping with the drafting of research-screeners and setting-up fieldwork
- Assisting the Fieldwork Coordinator with the logistical smooth running of project
- Assisting with project needs and plans (in relation to recruitment, stimulus materials and other logistical requirements)
- Supporting the Fieldwork Coordinator with scheduling, contract management and stakeholder engagement
- Assisting the Chief of Staff with daily office management duties
- Assisting the Chief of Staff with resource management
- Build up a knowledge-base of suppliers, venues, and other useful information
- Good administrative experience
- Desired knowledge in the research recruitment
- Field work and project support experience
- Diary management experience
- Good practical knowledge in stakeholder engagement
- Comfortable with working online
- Capability to plan and conduct fieldwork recruitment across multiple markets
- Day to day administration to support the project teams e.g. diary management, scheduling meetings, producing specs and circulating information
- Happy to work independently and as member of a team
- Excellent G-drive, microsoft and industry tool knowledge
- Desire to take on roles and activities that will support business growth – marketing, events, thought leadership, writing etc.